Business Top7 or 10 Tips
Order articles by:
Submission date | Article title
Go to page: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] ... [ 12 ] [ 13 ] [ 14 ]
Top 7 Keys to Ask a Translation Company before You Make Your Selection on a Translator (25 Oct 2005)
1. Will your translation company provide proofreading free of charge or will quality control be performed in an alternate fashion?
2. How does your translation/localization firm count the volume of the source text to be translated? This coul...
10 Networking Tips for the Shy Entrepreneur (27 Mar 2006)
As an entrepreneur you are encouraged to get out there and network. Make contacts and start building relationships. Attend networking meetings and promote your business.
This sounds like a good idea until you actually arrive at the ...
Top 10 Ways to Survive Todays Office (01 Mar 2006)
Life at work can be fun, serious, harried, confusing, and rewarding. Sometimes it happens all in the same day. In a world where the only thing constant is change, here are 10 things to learn, not only to survive, but to thrive!
Top 10 Ways to Identify a Successful Reverse Auction Opportunity (19 Nov 2005)
"What can I reverse auction" is a typical question that we hear nearly everyday from our clients. This article will define and explain the Top 10 criteria that we look at to make a decision as to whether or not an item or service is a good revers...
10 Amplifying Ways To Turn Up Your Sales Volume (20 Mar 2006)
1. Make your potential customers forget about the
competition. Just tell them to forget with a factual
and believable reason why they should.
2. Joint venture with your competition if you can't
beat them. You could agree to work together and...
10 Phenomenal Ways To Plug In Extra Profits (17 Dec 2005)
1. Attend trade shows and seminars that are related
to your specific industry. Pass out business cards or
brochures about your business.
2. Swap articles with other e-zines publishers. You
could get your articles published more often if in
10 Super Charged Ways To Spark Your Sales (15 Dec 2005)
1. Add a free interactive game to your web site. You
could hire someone to create it. The game should be
related to the theme of your web site.
2. Train your employees as a team instead of just
individuals. Everyone must do their job in orde...
10 High Octane Ways To Unleash Your Profits (13 Mar 2006)
1. Use more than one P.S. in your ad copy. It is one
of the most read parts of any ad, so why not use two
or three of them instead of one.
2. Gain your visitors attention by telling them your
problems. People like to hear about other people...
10 Things You Should Try To Barter For Before Buying (08 Nov 2005)
1. Information Products - it could be ebooks, "how
to" videos, cassettes, magazines, newsletters, paid
e-zines, courses, etc.
2. Advertising Space - it could be banner ads, ezine
ads, ebook ads, magazine ads, newspaper ads, tv
ads, fax ads,...
10 Ways To Suck Up Orders Quicker Than A Super Vacuum (03 Aug 2005)
1. Increase the number of visitors that revisit your
web site by publishing a free course right on your
site. Just release a new lesson once a week.
2. Make sure your graphics load correctly on your
web site. Broken graphics will make your b...
10 Ways To Increase The Perceived Value Of Your Product (16 May 2006)
1. Sell your product at a higher price. This increases
the perceived value because people usually associate
the higher priced product as being better.
2. Offer a free trial or sample of your product. This
increases the perceived value becaus...
10 Ways To Increase Sales By Promoting Yourself (28 Sep 2005)
People will feel more comfortable purchasing your
products if you give them a little information about
yourself or business. The information could be your
profile, employee profiles, overall business history,
education credentials, awards you've w...
10 Ways To Get New Product Ideas (09 Aug 2005)
1. Solve an existing problem for people. There are
thousands of problems in the world. Create a product
that can provide a solution to one of those problems.
2. Find out what's the current hot trend. You can find
out what the new trends are ...
10 Ways To Erupt Your Sales Like A Volcano (18 Nov 2005)
1. Save time and money using ad submitters. You
will reach a larger part of your target audience far
more quickly than by manually submitting your ad.
2. Create a good first impression. You will not be
able to sell very many products if your...
10 Ways To Amplify Your Orders (14 Oct 2005)
1. Think of ways to get your site or business on the
the news. You could sponsor a fundraiser, break a
world record, hold a major event, etc.
2. Hold a contest on your web site. Give other web
sites the option of offering it to their visitor...
10 Upsell Strategies That Will Increase Your Profits (12 Nov 2005)
As you know it can be very expensive to attract new
customers. You can cut down on those expenses
by "upselling" to those new customers. For example,
let's say you're selling a computer with a 15" monitor
for $1200. You tell people they can upgrad...
10 Sure-Fire Ways To Intensify Your Sales (10 Oct 2005)
1. Team-up with your weaker competitors to beat
your stronger competitors. You can create win/win
joint venture and cross promotion deals with them.
2. Design your site so it will be worth bookmarking.
Your visitors will bookmark your web si...
10 Strategic Ways To Maximize Your Profits (26 Aug 2005)
1. Tell people the point or focus of your web site.
Explain to them what things they can do or which
goals they can accomplish while visiting your site.
2. Make your visitors feel comfortable at your web
site. Give them your main business ad...
10 Sizzling Ways To Ignite Your Profits (13 Oct 2005)
1. Create a memorable logo and slogan to brand
your business on the internet. When they see your
slogan or logo it will remind them of your business.
2. Multiply your marketing all over the internet by
creating free bonuses for other busines...
10 Sizzling Offers That Sell Like Crazy (05 Sep 2005)
One of the best way to increase your sales is to offer
your potential customers a special offer. It could be
trial offers, discounts, purchase awards, etc. Below
are ten sizzling offers you could use to sell your
products like crazy.
1. You ...
Go to page: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ] [ 11 ] [ 12 ] [ 13 ] [ 14 ]
Thanks CommonSense http://www.blog-king.info/